Faculty of Health Medicine and Life Sciences
Below you see an overview of the students currently representing DOPE at the faculty of Health Medicine and Life Sciences.
FHML is a wonderful place where students and staff come together to share experiences, obtain knowledge and respect and challenge each other’s views. However, it is important to realize that we have not come this far by only being grateful for the present. For years, the faculty council of FHML has improved the faculty by thinking critically about the present and the future that lies ahead. We, Thomas, Willem, Eline and Eline, are this year’s students representatives of the DOPE fraction and we strive to maintain and enhance this mindset. Our current agenda is characterized by the following ambitions:
- Ensuring the regulation and continuation of the Quality Agreements
- Finding long term solutions for the study place problem
- Creating a meeting place in the faculty building where students and staff can come together
- Creating a platform through which students are more informed about the different organs and activities within the faculty FHML
- Introducing a ban on smoking in and near the faculty and hospital
Furthermore, we will host an event this year where students and staff can share their ideas, complaints and questions regarding the faculty FHML.